IDS is a leading industrial grade display solution provider nationwide. We have a strong network of display technologies and distribution logistics to accommodate all kinds of demands of displays. Our product lineup cover STN, TFT, AMOLED, Open Frame and all display related peripherals. IDS is a one-stop shop to take care of all your demands in LCD displays.
Mueller Corporation is a coatings application service provider specializing in vacuum metalizing and liquid spray coatings.
- Registrations include; ISO 9001, TS 16949, AS 9100, and ITAR.
- Services include; vacuum metalizing both sputtering and thermal evaporation, conductive painting, and liquid spray painting.
- In house tooling capabilities utilizing the services of our sister company www.designersmetalcraft.com
Applications the technologies serve include the following
- EMI and RFI shielding; utilizing thermally evaporation, multi-layer sputtering such as Cu/SS, and conductive painting.
- ESD protection and heat shielding both vacuum metalized and painted.
- Vacuum metalized light reflective coatings for LED and conventional lighting.
- Radar and Satellite reflector coatings utilizing thermal evaporation vacuum metalized, sputtered, and conductive painted.
- Decorative Finishes for cosmetic closures, sporting goods, general consumer goods, and automotive chrome replacement.
- Cerakote ceramic spray on coatings to protect against; abrasion, corrosion, heat, and chemicals
- Industries served include; Automotive, medical, department of defense, aerospace, electronic communication equipment, renewable energy, consumer goods, cosmetic packaging, and more.
Xymox is a functional printing technology company focused on the development of printed electronic applications. A strong history in Membrane Switches enables Xymox to evolve its printing capabilities, material science and application specific end products such as NFC Antennae, Projected Capacitance Sensing, printed primary power solutions (batteries) and security circuitry. Not limited to Indium Tin Oxide alternate solutions, Xymox is partnering with the latest emergent active technologies to enable swift adoption into end products and features the engineering organization needed to support and sustain products in markets such as Medical, Transportation, Wearables / IoT, Harsh Environment, and more.
A San Jose, California company specializing in offshore electromechanical assembly, Sicon excels at small to mid-volume production runs, including full turnkey and DFM support. Well connected globally, ownership is based in the US yet travels on behalf of customers to ensure all project deliverables are controlled and met.
Advanced technologies, cost-reduction solutions, and attention to time-critical new product introduction schedules give our customers a competitive edge.
National Power Corporation is a leading custom battery pack assembler servicing the needs of a Global OEM market.
National Power’s strength is the ability to design and manufacture battery packs that meet your mechanical, electrical and quality requirements. Strategic alliances with the world’s leading battery cell manufacturers combined with engineering expertise assure the best portable power solution for your product.